Philosophy of Communication
European Graduate School
MASTERS OF ARTS
New School for Social Research
New York, USA
BACHELORS OF ARTS
"The Spectacle of Greece: A Semiotic Analysis of the West's Construction of Self"
Anthropology of Power
INTERALP: Intercultural Action Learning Program
Semester work/study on remote island, off the coast of Turkey. Worked in the boatyard prepping sponge-diving fleet.
Province of Vicenza, Italy
Italian National Civil Protection
[avalanche, climate, chemical, earthquake, fire, flood, orientation]
Participated in emergency response to earthquake: Abruzzo 2009.
- European Graduate School - Saas-Fee, Switzerland
- Hampshire College - Amherst, Massachusetts
- ITAM - Instituto Tecnologico de Mexico - Mexico City
- The New School for Social Research - New York, New York
- Istituto Statale, Scuola Elementari & Scuola Media, Crespano d. G., & Euroschool, Bassano d. G., Italy.
- Myriad workshops, seminars, private tutoring, mentoring & lecturing on range of socio-cultural themes.
References: Media APPEARANCES & Production
“Wisdom Series” Five episodes, Simply Grace Internet Radio, Spring 2014.
“Civilno Društvo TV” [Civil Society TV], Gradska Radionica, Pula, Croatia. 2010
Interviewed on “Future of Non-Governmental or 'Civil Society' Organizations” for program aired on Istrian Regional Television, TV NOVA 2011. Interviewed consisted of philosophical forecasts for future NGO activity, including: “The working capital of the NGO is trust.”, the need for organizational memory, trust, wisdom and alternative embodied practices for democracy and within multicultural societies.
“Afirmativne Znakovi” [Affirmative Signs], Gradska Radionica, Pula, Croatia. 2011
Translation and English introduction.Children's rhyme about sustainability.
FILM PRODUCTION ASSISTANT:
▪ Serendipity, Vladan Nikolic. 1991.
▪ Predictions of Fire, Michael Benson. 1990.
▪ Website: Società Filarmonica, Crespano del Grappa, Treviso, Italy. 1999-2001.
▪ Television: Nickelodeon Channel
VIDEO PRODUCTION: Author. Camera Operator. Production Assistant.
▪ Co-Author/Co-Producer: “Eko-Babilon for Beginners”. Produced by Gradska Radionica [City Workshop], Pula, for TV NOVA, Istrian Regional Television, Croatia, 2011. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwJcXUpX_i4
▪ Camera operator/Production Assistant: “Ani di Franco: Reveling and Reckoning Tour: Italy.” Institute for Musical Arts, Goshen, Massachusetts and Bodega, California. www.ima.org
▪ Camera operator/Production Assistant: video documentation of World Trade Organization's: Executive Forum 2nd Annual Conference, Montreux, Switzerland. Assistant editor: Organizational video and CD-rom. International Trade Centre (ITC), UNCTAD/WTO and Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), Geneva, Switzerland.
▪ Associate Producer: “Stonewall 25: Premiere International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Awards,” television news segment for “Rights & Wrongs,” Globalvision, New York City. 1994